It is currently Fri 26. Apr 2024, 07:20

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Chit Chat
PostPosted: Sun 29. Jan 2012, 22:02 

What's up girls?
What have you all been up to?

It's freaking cold in Norway right now, and I feel kinda lazy and drowsy most of the time -__-''
Can't seem to focus on my Master thesis bleh...
I spent most of my days doing nothing - sigh...

What about you? Are you studying, working or doing nothing like me? He.

Post subject:
Posted: Sun 29. Jan 2012, 22:02 

Post subject: Re: Chit Chat
PostPosted: Sun 29. Jan 2012, 23:37 
Administrator
 WWW  Profile

I feel so bad for not being able to handle all I should handle connected to Fade lately ;_;
KingOfDawn and the Forum go to sh*t since I started the German Streetteam and keep writing tons of mails every day for promotion... *sigh*

It's finally getting really cold here in Germany, too.
I can't stand it at all... makes me wanna wrap up in a blanket and not do anything either.
Unfortunately I work in a bakery 4days/week, so I regularly have to get up around 5AM XD
I've been pretty quiet lately, also because I was busy obtaining my driver's license.
Finally made it last Friday ;D
So now I have to concentrate on finding a career until August & yeah... Fade. xD
Should be easy, huh? xD

But are you living on your own, that you're able to lazy around when you want to?
My parents keep kicking my ass to clean the whole house every day and no matter how much I do, they'd still call me lazy xD

PostPosted: Mon 30. Jan 2012, 19:53 

Awe... you are doing a great job with the ST though!! Fade should be happy that they have such a dedicated fan like you ^^
Wishing you good luck with the promotion :)

Congratulate with your driver's license!! Gosh.. I'm 24 and I still don't have it meh...
Now you can drive to work and hopefully don't have to wake up so early. I mean, 5AM?! that's.. not even a time in my world -__-''
But smelling the fresh baked cakes and breads are worth it hu? darn it, now you're making me drool.

I've moved out when I was 19 because my university is located in another city :(
And yes! I can be lazy whenever I want to! My nickname is panda haha.
I receive scholarship and student loan every month, but I'm also working part time at a clothes shop 2-3 times a week. I have to admit that it's sometimes hard to work while you're studying, but you gotta bring food on the table hu? ^^

PostPosted: Wed 1. Feb 2012, 19:18 

Seems as if it's friggin cold almost everywhere °° In Japan died several people because of an accident that involved lots and lots of snow (or something) and in Russia there are about -40°C. It was on the news today.
I'm really glad that it's not that cold here in Germany, but the weather forcast said something about double-digit degrees below 0° =____= I have no driver's licence as well and to make it worse: I'm a cyclist. Thank god, next week my holidays start, so I don't need to go outside that often ... hopefully.

I moved out four and a half years ago, so no one chases me around. I only get a bad conscience when my room mate cleanes the bathroom before I can do so ^^' I'm a lazy punk when it comes to cleaning our apartment *cough cough*

PostPosted: Wed 29. Feb 2012, 16:05 

OMG!
Such an awesome chat with the guys on Ustream today! The guys were so cute and hot. A lot of talk about hentai, but I'm not complaining haha. Can't believe that I've been on ustream for about 7 hours O__O

PS: Jon... is... so... HAWT

PostPosted: Wed 29. Feb 2012, 19:07 

An Mai wrote:
Can't believe that I've been on ustream for about 7 hours O__O

7 hours? °°
I left after 3 1/2 hours (at 12). Did anything cool/interesting or announced something after that?

PostPosted: Wed 29. Feb 2012, 21:38 

Let's see.. other than what has been written on facebook (announcements, presenting one of the new songs "Reimei" etc), we got to see Jon eat!
*yeah I know.. totally shocked that the guy actually eats!*

We asked them what kind of girls they like and Jon said that he likes .... wait for it.... cat women and MILFs... O___O
Kansei is being Kansei and said that he likes pretty girls ><
Didn't hear what the other guys were answering :(

U:ZO came and we got to chat with him as well (so.. handsome..)
and later he bought alcohol for the guys to drink (Kansei was a liiiiil drunk at the end there lol)
We didn't see that much of Godo (though we could hear him behind the camera), but now and then he kept appearing on the screen wearing a white mask-thing and scared the heck out of us! haha
Rui had to work while the guys were drinking. Poor thing.

If I can summarize everything in one word, I would say "HENTAI!"
The girls were soooo pervs hahaha. The word hentai kept popping up during the whole ustream, and we made a new nickname for Kansei = Hentai Eskimo <3
(Kansei = Hentai, He was wearing a jacket with a fluffy hood = Eskimo). aaaand.. he has a fetish for armpits, shaved of course.

oh!
fun facts:
Jon likes his girls dirty ... whatever...
When Jon is drunk, he will take off his clothes and dance!! bahaha..
According to Jon, U:ZO often becomes a "caveman" when he's drunk, meaning that he will walk to a woman, toss her over his shoulder and bring her home (more or less). :P

PostPosted: Thu 1. Mar 2012, 00:33 
Administrator
 WWW  Profile

The Ustream was true madness indeed. XDD
I've been attending all of the ones published since we fans from abroad know about Fade (so the one today + December ones) and we were never under the 7hours... so today was fine.
I must admit I partly was stressed with almost 120 people watching and blabbering X_X and so were the guys..
partly it was almost impossible to ask anything since everyone was just going MAD?! xD

Guess I was a lucky troll as usual and got a lot of my "shit" read out and questions answered... though I was disappointed as hell that mr. "Naked Dancing when drunk" admitted he likes to put Bra's on and kept all whips, handcuffs and bra's from the YFC shows - but DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE HIS MODEL FOTOS!
WHY NOT, JON?! D:
Were you naked or what?! xDDD

Besides, yeah... if you attended 3 1/2 hours you may know about the dates for New York, Shibuya and Canada, as well as the new Album Release date on 6th of June.
Btw we know already 5 songtitles of the Album:
1. Moment of Life
2. Ever Free
3. Reimei (japanese for: Dawn / Daybreak)
4. In The End
5. Close to You

Don't know what else to say about it... I have the whole sound of this thing recorded though so if anyone needs further infos let me know ~
I'll add all important infos and a little summary to the web now anyway ;D

Ah and An Mai? BIG THANKS! For making some advertising for the Forum!

Attachments:
collagemini.png
collagemini.png [ 429.63 KiB | Viewed 1088 times ]

PostPosted: Thu 1. Mar 2012, 20:28 

I knooow! It was madness, but so much fun! I had to continuely ask them to slow down and chill most of the time lol. Don't get me wrong, I was SUPER hyped (partly because of lack of sleep though), but I really wanted to guys to read our posts and hopefully answer some questions. It was kinda annoying that Jon kept on dodging the question about his model photos ! ARG!!! WE... NEED... PICS!!!

But what was your nickname that day? Don't tell me it was Sandy -__-''
I was looking for you everywhere!!!! And of course I had to advertize this site ^^ It's my bias <3

oh.. how I looooved it when Nori said my name, and he pronounced it perfectly! I squealed like a teenager hahahaha
It would have been nice of you if you can share the whole audio with us... just because I wanna hear him say my name again :oops:
and because I can't remember what Jon said about us girls being "easier to handle" than the male fans?? got me a little bit provoked there

PostPosted: Fri 2. Mar 2012, 23:51 
Administrator
 WWW  Profile

I will see if and when and how to cut it into shareable pieces.. may take a while though...
I'm really busy with my life in the next weeks and happy if I can catch up with all the stuff happening somehow X_X"

I was actually Reddragon1990 - Jon picked up my real name though XD wishing me good luck for my job interview I had today (which didn't go fabulous but fine... have a test for round 2 on wednesday)

Yeeeeah well. XD Those model fotos.. I will probably keep poking him from time to time as I do with Kansei and Twitter.
Maybe he will give in, with time.. and puppy faces? xD